Monday, September 13, 2010

The end of Anna Matouskova's class





The last day of class we had a small exhibition of our work. This is Anna Matouskova giving a speech. 















Anna and Angela both made pieces along with the class. This is one of Anna's pieces.















For our exhibition everybody in the class set out their work on tables and we also hung up paintings we had done throughout the class.

This is some of the work on my table. The closest piece in this photo is my very first attempt at a pate de verre. This piece is very thin and fragile. As I divested it from the mold pieces were breaking off it. The following three images are all close ups of my other pieces I made throughout the class. I still have cold working on these pieces to complete as we didn't have any time to do this during the class.




No comments:

Post a Comment